Dr. Cindy Keefe, Psy.D, PLLC

As many of you know, I have retired and closed my practice. It has been an honor and privilege to work with you or your child and I wish you and your family the best.

Requesting Copies of Medical Records
To receive a copy of your or your child’s/ward’s medical record make such request to Cariend, the medical records custodian I have retained to store and manage the records. 

Importantly, all requests for medical records must be made prior to June 18, 2028. 

After June 18, 2028, all of the practice’s records will be destroyed in accordance with all legal requirements. 

In order to receive a copy of the records, you will need to:

Cariend may request additional information to confirm your ability to receive the medical record of your child or ward. While Connecticut law permits providers to charge for copies of medical records, there will be no charge to you.

The fastest way to process requests for copies of medical records is to visit Cariend’s website www.cariend.com/request-records/ and submit the required information. You will then be sent an email with instructions to securely upload your authorization form and ID. Once Cariend receives all of the necessary information, records requests are typically completed within two (2) days.

If you have difficulty making a request for the records, please contact Cariend support at 404-991-7080. If you have questions about the process, Cariend can also be contacted via email at Request@Cariend.com, however, do not send sensitive personal information or request documents through email. 

If you prefer to mail the completed Records Release Authorization Form and a copy of your government-issued identification, you may mail those documents to:

Cariend ROI
P.O. Box 1866
Thomasville, GA 31799-1866

Please note: Using regular mail will increase the time it takes to fulfill requests.

Please note that Cariend is not a medical provider and does not handle billing or referrals for the closed practice.

Thank you,

Dr. Cindy Keefe, Psy.D.